Friday, August 14, 2009

"Before and After"

The other night we were actually able to capture our son's usual facial expressions while I am fixing his dinner and after he eats his dinner! We are working on "being patient"...both of us! The "before" is not very clear because he has not yet mastered the talent of posing in a still manner while throwing a complete fit...imagine that! Notice the belly growth...wow!

4 comments:

  1. That so happens to John Russell too---its freakish! I miss yall---kiss Nathaniel for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious!! Hilarious!! I am with my mom and dad right now and we are all laughing. It's hard for me to imagine him throwing a fit after I got to experience the angel child. I hope I get to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That might be the funniest thing I will see all week.....I love it! Hilarious! I also loved the video of him spinning in his jumper thing....too funny! :) love and miss bunches...

    ReplyDelete