Friday, November 6, 2009

"Crazy Man in the Garden"

Recently, we went to Botanic Garden with my parents and Cassie. We had a blast. Not that I did not already know this, but my parents will do ANYTHING to make Nathaniel laugh. In the above picture is my father jumping on a tree limb that had fallen down. What I failed to capture were the people who were TRYING to enjoy the peaceful scenery.
Nathaniel bossing the ducks around.
Looking for someone else to boss around.
Playing with a stick close to a painting that is worth more than our house. This is what happens when I run to the bathroom...thanks, woowoo!
Nathaniel and his stick.
MY FAV!
ND, WooWoo, Cat, and Coach.

3 comments:

  1. He is such a hoot! I can't believe how big and handsome he is. We miss him and we have his picture up in Fia's room. :) Love to you all!

    p.s. LOVE the "speechless" photos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey McKenzie!! Love the pictures!! Looks like y'all had a very fun outing!!

    ReplyDelete