Well, it never fails. Whenever I am overwhlemed, sad, mad, or just annoyed, Nathaniel does/says something that plucks me right out of whatever funk I was in. I love having a constant reminder that our Lord calls us to have faith like a child. Not faith like our pastor, Mother Theresa, or anyone else you may hold in high esteem, but faith like a child. Life really can be so simple.
New Era, New Blog
10 years ago

HAHAHAHAHAH I literally laughed out loud...he is so adorable..man oh man would our two be trouble together!!! I miss yall so much...WE HAVE TO GET TOGETHER SOON!!! Love you and Happy Turkey Day!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat could be better than something popping out at you? SO freaking cute in his little "smoking jacket." Your child is so refined.
ReplyDeletedont you just LOVE every little hilarious thing that they do? i know he just keeps you laughing all the time. he's getting so big! love and miss yall
ReplyDelete