

N.D. LOVED the lake. It was hilarious to watch him take it all in. He liked watching his parents and aunt ski and wakeboard. We can finally add his first lake experience to his Pickwick resume'..."successfully tube with mom or dad!" It was good family fun. We watched the Will Ferrill and Bear Grills special Man vs. Wild...I have not laughed that hard in a while. I would venture to say that I would doubt the character of someone who could watch such a brilliant display of "funny" and not laugh their brains out. Cat worked on Mosey by training her through the means of electricity...shock collar...we thought about giving Griss a dose of hard core training and then quickly decided against it given his "incident" years ago. We look forward to our next trip.
Control freak...where would he get that? I cannot believe he is almost one. I have to come asap!! Love you!
ReplyDelete