Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"Fun Times in Jackson"

It is getting harder and harder to get him in and out of his bumbo...too many twinkies...

We LOVED hanging out with Katy and Walker!

Enjoying the "Herring Resort!"

BFF!

Did somebody say "Hawaiian Shaved Ice?"

Barely made the "G" rating!

John Russell wanting to get the party started, and Nathaniel so excited that he begins sucking his thumb.

You might have more hair than me, but I win the cellulite prize!

At Keifers...yum...with Meredith!

We recently made 2 trips to Jackson to visit friends. Nathe and I got to hang out with Lindz and Joey. We had a blast! I really hadn't had a chance to "hang out" with Joey, her now husband. I could not have hand picked a better match for her! We really enjoyed that visit. About 2 weeks later, Tiff called and said she was gonna be in Jackson so N.D. and I hit the road again. We stayed with Tiff and Mere! We laughed so hard at the boys...they were so funny together. It was great to be in the company of three of my dearest friends. Already miss you guys.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness....LOOOOOVE the pics! i'm so jealous. i want to see all of you! hope yall are doing ok. love and miss you. caroline hogan

    ReplyDelete